Sunday, March 04, 2007




Hey all! Well, last night we closed our show. It was sad to see it go, but we must move on. We struck the set and moved in part of the set for the next show. If you all would like to see pictures, you can visit the theatre website at www.augie.edu/theatre and click on the "Current Season" tab and then click on "Kin: The Trial of Carrie Buck" and photos should pop up.




So, we just got off of a 4 day weekend because we had 2 snow days Thursday and Friday! It was awesome! But, I felt really lazy. I guess I am just making up for my high school and elementary school days when we never had snow days. So, now we have 2 weeks of classes and then Spring Break!! Yay! Anyhoo, I will attempt to post some pics, but I probably won't be able to figure it out, so you may just have to visit the site. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Maurika said...

Wow Molly! You look fabulous, and I'm sure you performed equally as well. Wish I could have been there to see you, maybe someday when you're on the big screen!!! Much love! m