Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Give me your decrepit, your battered, your bedraggled

Your ramshackle, threadbare, weather-beaten white tee-shirts.

That's right. I want them...
and when I'm done with them,
you'll want them back.

In light of the upcoming (extended and updated) Moore family reunion,
I thought it only fitting that we have tee's to wear home showing our pride,
and our survival...

So, send me your whiteys! The more the better!!!
We can use plain white cotton tee shirts, all shapes and sizes.
Holes are fine, some small stains, paint etc are ok too...
just no lettering or printing on them anywhere.
(except for tags of course)

My address is:

Maurika Wells
19636 134th Court SE
Renton, WA 98058

We are planning on moving to Montana soon,
so if our address changes, I'll post it immediately.

Let's get this rolling family!!!

11 comments:

Nick said...

I will put it in the mail asap. I am very excited to see what your family has in store. you rock!

Nateusmoore said...

As will I... but what's the story on the MT move? I never heard of this.

Maurika said...

Well! We are moving to Missoula. Mark is there this week interviewing for 2 jobs (we'll see which one he chooses...) and our house went on the market last week!!! How exciting!
You can check out our listing if you're interested:

http://locator.nwmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Locator&PRGNAME=MLSLogin&ARGUMENT=lTGmPH3gZKprsGBYNIDVhHJB%2FqY%2FEltcQ796YiXMVvY%3D&KeyRid=1

wow. it's a big link...

Jen said...

wow...seems like everyone is on the move!!! i don't think i have a white t-shirt here at college with me..but i am sure jan can provide a few for our family! this is exciting!

meg and ry said...

Congrats on the move and yay for being closer! We'll have to catch some Griz games. I think I know someone on the team...some guy named Schulte...I might be marrying his brother. !!!! YAY! I'll get my shirt in the mail ASAP!

Nateusmoore said...

OR Maurika, even though you are a UM fan, you can come visit Jake and I in Bozeman and catch a real team play.. the Cats... well I guess just visit me because Jake is going to be gone then...

Nick said...

I live in Missoula

meg and ry said...

Puh-lease...a "real team"? A real team would have better than a 4-11 record. Try 12-2 baby!

Nateusmoore said...

4-11? Please explain.

meg and ry said...

Okay...I went back to check my former stats posting and figured out that because of MSU's inadequate and broken "linked" website, the stats posted earlier were from basketball, not football. To correct my 4-11 record, the Bobcat football team was 8-5. I will therefore concede that MSU had a much better season than I originally thought. Please forgive my error in reporting, but realize it's mainly due to the fact that I did not follow Bobcat football and would rather watch a 12-2 team.

Nateusmoore said...

Ha...forgiven.