Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break

First off, I hope everyone had a good, safe St. Patrick's day! I know I did. Butte was amazing as always. Secondly, Spring break is next week for all of us University of Montana students. To commemorate, a few friends and I decided to do a little road tripping to Seattle and then down to Portland for the first half of the week and then back to montana and our respective homes for the second half. We have a pretty open itinerary so i was kinda hoping to see some of my long lost cousins who happen to live in the Pac NW. Unfortunately, I dont have phone numbers or anything so if you would kindly respond, that would be terrific! Have a great week, fam fam!

7 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Hey Nick! We'd love to see you and your friends up in Anacortes. We're about 2 hours north of Seattle, but the area is beautiful with lots of great hiking within 15 - 30 minutes drive from our house. Plenty of room for spring break crashers, and I'm often accused of cooking enough for an army, so come on up!

buyske2004@mac.com
(406)868-7802 (kelly)
(406)868-7801 (matt)

Maurika said...

Fabulous!!! We would love to see you to, and we're right on the way to Portland too! We have plenty of room and although I'm not nearly the cook that Kelly is, I'm sure we can whip something up!

marwell02@mac.com
425.753.0632 (maurika)
425.765.2515 (mark)

FUN!

Mike said...

nick....i'm nowhere near seattle, but if you guys get lost on the road and end up in newport, there's plenty of room at the casa here. plus...i've got opening day sox tickets, so think about that. hiking.....opening day at fenway. hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Nick -
That's great! I am excited to see you and your friends. We are in the middle of moving into our new house, but you are always welcome!
I can't cook worth a damn - but I know a bunch of great places to take you guys :)

Briana
503 756 7277

Miranda said...

Can't believe you waited until I left Seattle to visit. Guess you just had to wait till big sis left so she wouldn't report your antics. Swell, Nick, swell.

Nateusmoore said...

Can I come, Mike?

Nick said...

Thanks a ton guys! We had some friends from seatle/portland give us a list of places to see so we should be pretty busy with that. I will be givin' you all a call sometime, though. its gonna be a good time! I cant wait to see you all!