Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Sugar Bowl: Not So Sweet!

Yesterday (that fateful day, January 3), I drove the long drive back to Helena from Idaho Falls thinking, "Well, at least there's a light at the end of this tunnel -- the game this evening." (By the way, the people in Idaho all keep blathering about "Fiesta" and "BSU" or somesuch -- whatever THAT means.) Anyway, I arrive home and enter the kitchen, only to be confronted by THIS hanging on my TV.

And this was BEFORE the game! Someone had ENTERED our house, VIOLATED our space, and DEFILED our appliance with this ... this ... RAG! Now, you're probably all thinking, "Who on earth would DO such a dastardly deed?" I'll tell you who ... CHARLIE RICE, that's who! Okay, I don't know that for certain, but really ... who else? As a result, I'm holding him PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE for the outcome of the game. If y'all want, I'll post his address (postal, since he don't do e-mail), and you can send him ... well ... I don't know ... moldy rice or counterfeit money or what-all you can think of. Whatever, do NOT let this crime go unpunished!

1 comment:

Jen said...

well....that is a dirty deed!! i personally would burn the thing..even though the game was not that great...and LSU pretty much rocked ND...that still does not give someone the right to defile your TV. hope all is well in helena!! look after my dad for me!! :)