Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Little more news from the zoo

Hi guys! So I thought I would update everyone on what is going on in my life, since I was just looking at the blog and realized i had not announced it on here yet. I have recently changed my major from Medical Technology to Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Religious Studies. Yea I know big change of plans, huh. Well the main reason for this is to perhaps prepare myself to enter the seminary after college and then pursue the priesthood. Obviously, the priesthood is a long ways away (8-10 years away) and a lot can and will happen between now and then. I had a very interesting semester last semester that pointed me down this road. I would love to tell the story but it is very long and would be best told over a cup of coffe or on the couches after dinner at Grandma's house. So while you pray for Jake through his frustrating time, say a quick one for me too, if you don't mind. Thanks guys! love you all and hopefully I will see you all soon!
Nick

3 comments:

meg and ry said...

OH buddy - That's awesome! I'll definitely be praying for you! I've had many a friend in the seminary so I'll be praying for your discernment a lot! And I'll get Ryan on it too!

Johnny Piano said...

Well, Nick, I was surprised by your announcement -- not in a bad way. I'm looking forward to that cup of coffee to talk more about your plans. In the meantime, I wish you all the best as you explore your vocation. John

Abe said...

Nick - As always, I'm impressed by your humble spirituality. I'd be very proud to see you become a member of the clergy, and I am certain that you would be a superb priest, if that's what you end up choosing.