Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Address Updates

Because I need addresses to write thank-yous and to update my address book, I thought everyone might want to do this. I think the blog is a good spot since everyone can see it. I know there's a lot of us that may change addresses frequently, but again the blog could be used to notify everyone of your move! I've had four addresses in the past 6 months, but I think I'll be settled at this one for awhile. So I'll start the updating out. Here's my address:
1602 Caliper Way
Durham, NC 27713
919-452-3916

Hope everyone is doing well. Me and baby seem to be doing fine. I've survived all the kicking so far!

- Miranda

11 comments:

meg and ry said...

I heartily agree with Miranda - especially since I believe a wedding is approaching and ya'll will be receiving invitations! Woohoo! Here's mine (until June):

Meghan Buyske
PO Box 801
Ashland, MT 59003

Johnny Piano said...

Same as always for John and Ann:
517 Knight St
Helena MT 59601

mattandkelly said...

New place for the WA Buyskes.

Matt, Kelly, Will and Baby
6014 Sandra Ct.
Anacortes, WA 98221

Come one, come all! We'd love to see you!

Nateusmoore said...

Nate and Jake
51 Droulliard
Bozeman, MT 59718

If you want a nice couch and maybe a beer, come join us! It's beautiful in Bozeman.

Shmoore said...

Jim & Beryl
3663 Sun Valley Dr.
Grantsville, UT 84029

Plenty of room for visitors and, as an added bonus, a free petting zoo.

mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary said...

Jim and Mary
4100 13th Ave. S.
Great Falls, MT 59405

As always, when in the big GF, fun and games at the Wingys! We will even feed ya something!

Love ya all!

Nateusmoore said...

Yeah, Jake and I cannot compete with the petting zoo.

Nick said...

Nick
1822 B Wyoming St.
Missoula, MT 59801
I also have a couch and love company! unfortunately i can't bribe anyone with a beer or petting zoo or food even, but we could have a good conversation!

Maurika said...

Here we are!

Maurika, Mark, Rileigh, Bridger and Truman
19636 134th Court SE
Renton, WA 98058

Perry Moore Family said...

It's fun to see where you all are! We Moore cousins love your blog and are read it regularly. We can't figure out how all of you from our generation still look so young! If any of you want to post directly via email to us over on Blogger's other side, here's the address:

perrymoorefamily.twodot@blogger.com

Aurie