Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another day, another list

Well, I thought I would post my Christmas list on here so that whoever has me will have some idea of what I would like (as well as the parents). I know this is a rare appearance for me, but I like to keep a low profile. So...shop on!

CDs: Snow Patrol "Eyes Open", Death Cab for Cutie "Plans", Bruce Springsteen "Nebraska", Willie Nelson "Songs", any Live Phish album except #'s 13 & 14

Notre Dame sweatshirt (preferably hooded, XXL)

Any Griz apparel (XL for most of it)

Canon PowerShot A540 6MP Digital Camera (amazon.com)

SKY/CLA West Ham United Jacket (can be found at http://ssl.whufc.co.uk/, under men's leisurewear, jackets)

"House", seasons 1 & 2 on DVD

Saucony Originals Low Pro shoes (sz. 13 in Chestnut/Java/Green on www.zappos.com)

No comments: