Friday, October 13, 2006

WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE CHRISTMAS LISTS GONE??

OK so it is October 13. I think folks need to start thinking about the big holiday coming up...no not Halloween, not Thanksgiving (although I am hosting dinner at my house for any and all who are interested! Let me know!), but I am talking about CHRISTMAS! I think we need to utilize this web site to posts our desires for the yule time. The giver/givee list is a few posts back so look in the arcives to see whats what or whos who!
So put on your thinking caps and get your list compiled. Then post up and get it on here!!
My list is as follows:

Mary's wish list:
sod for my back yard!
an ipod for my walks in the morning
a happy healthy family (I think I have this!!!)
a happy healthy new grandbaby! ( take care of yourself Miranda!)
size XL sweatshirts appropriate for work (my room at school is freezing!)
house plants, any size and shape
certificates to a bedding place: Bundis in Great Falls, Home Depot etc. for my flowers in the spring or maybe a tree!
donations to Holy Spirit School or Holy Spirit Parish building fund

Thats all I can think of right now. This may be revised at some point but I think it is a start for whoever has my name!

Love y'all!!!

No comments: