Monday, October 30, 2006

Philpot Family Christmas Lists

I just have to say that my Christmas shopping is pretty much done. I am looking forward to a season spent out of the malls and in front of that fire Jan mentioned. Maybe bake a few cookies for this growing belly. So anyway, I realized I have been remiss in listing our Christmas wishes and so here you go.

Mikayla
Loves dress up clothes, would need size 8 on up
Loves kids CD's: Disney songs, Kids Bop, etc.
Movies: Beauty and the Beast (if you can find it), Barbie's 12 dancing princesses
Art Supplies: Cool markers with stamps, glitter markers, etc.
Good Bath Toys; wind up toys, goggles, bath crayons, fun stuff like that

Carter
Transformers
Star Wars Transformers
Hulk Toys
Hulk Costume: mask, etc (he has the big gloves)
Movies: Cars, Sandlot, Angels in the Outfield, Scooby-Doo
Fishing Pole
Books about superheros
Good Bath Toys; wind up toys, goggles, bath crayons, fun stuff like that

Kesiah
Anything Baby; baby carrier, backpack, accessories
Anything Princess; Dress-ups size 3T and up, crowns, wands, necklaces, etc.
Movies: Snow White
Good Bath Toys; wind up toys, goggles, bath crayons, fun stuff like that

Hannah
Good Smelling Candles: pumpkin, lemon, spice
I like big chunky jewelry; necklaces, earrings (I need some brown or black)
Target is my favorite store, gift certificates are awesome
Good sturdy cheese grater, mine broke
Cool scrapbooking paper and supplies
Anyone have a list of easy yummy recipes? Maybe we should do a family recipe swap

Jerry
His favorite shopping destination is Home Depot
A good simple ball cap (no teams, companies or beer) he always likes those. In fact, if you see one that says "Gone Fishin", I could swap out the completely deteriorated one he keeps as a "work" hat :)
Beanie hats are good
I'll see if I can get anything else out of him and list it later

No comments: