Thursday, October 19, 2006

Green People

I am sorry to interupt the Christmas List posts with a little post of my own. I remember when "We're All Kids On This Bus" was released back in the day. I liked the whole album. One song stood out, though. This song was "Green People." That song opened my eyes to how sharing and caring will get you far in this world. Everytime Abe picks up a guitar, that is my first request. At Maurika's wedding in Missoula, we were lucky enough to hear the live version with help from Nick on the vocals. I just downloaded the tune from iTunes and it took me back. Thank you for putting the song on iTunes, it just made my day. I'd like to leave you a little excerpt from the song:

"It's nice to see you,
Well, it's nice to see you too!"

Who knew 99 cents would buy you happiness. I seriously love this song.

2 comments:

Jen said...

i totally agree with nate (scary, but true). green people is an amazing song and the proof is in how many times it has been downloaded in itunes. nice work abe....and kudos to whoever put it on itunes!! great times! great family!! hope all is well!

Abe said...

Hey, thanks Nate. Glad you like it.