Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We are officially international...

Just thought I would post a hello from abroad so that this blog is now an international blog. The Moore family is always going bigger and better. If any of you want to know exactly where I am you can ask the family to see if Mike showed them. He definitely showed Kelly so she could point it out to you on an atlas when she comes back through Montana in November. I will tell you that I have never been as hot and sweaty as I am now. Montana folk are not made for this climate. :)

I am sorry that the WA Buyskes are missing yet another family picnic. I promise that we will make next year's picnic. We will definitely be around in December (looks like after Christmas right now to match up with Mike's visit) so we will make the effort to see as many of you as we can at that time.

It has been fun hearing news from Kelly and I am excited to see the postings on the blog of the family picnic. Congratulations to Hannah on the new one on the way!! I am already behind on meeting new additions to the family but hopefully I can catch up over Christmas.

Take care and I will chat with you again soon.

Later,
Matt

1 comment:

Johnny Piano said...

Matt -- thanks for posting. It's good to know that at least one family member has been visiting this blog. Good to get the news; sorry you can't be at the family picnic. We'll toast ya.