Thursday, August 24, 2006

Announcement!

Hello from the south! Being that I didn't think I had enough going on with moving across the country, starting a new job, and going to grad school, I decided it would be great if I added one more huge change. Thus, Nate and I announce we are expecting! According to my calculations, I should be due early April. Although we are both very excited, I am feeling miserable. I have gotten sick off of everything I've tried to eat except Frosted Flakes (probably because they're great!) So needless to say, I'm not able to eat much and so am pretty fatigued which doesn't make it easy to work 12-hour shifts. I'm hoping I'll actually start liking the idea of food again soon. Nathan has been great at doing everything around the house, even laundry which he hates.

So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next several months. We'll need all the help we can get! Love you all!

- Miranda and Nate

6 comments:

mary said...

You are superwoman!! No worries. Food will be good soon and if it is anything like you, it will be pepperoni pizza with green peppers, which I hated until then! Love ya tons and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Johnny Piano said...

What great news! I hope you and the infant stay healthy throughout your term, delivery, and wonderful life together. Congratulations to the mother and father. We look forward to regular updates.

Abe said...

Congratulations, you two (er, three)! What great news!

meg and ry said...

Woohoo!!! The Moore bunch just keeps multiplying!!! Congratulations and good luck with all the fun (?) maternity stuff. After hearing nightmares about morning sickness from the new mothers around here, I can't say I'm jealous (yet)! Congrats!

Jen said...

another addition!! That is awesome!! congrats!!! morning sickness sucks now, but just think of all the fun you will be having when you get crazy cravings and you can eat it because you are pregnant!!! what a great time in your life!! I will definitely be keeping you and nate in my prayers these next few months!! congrats again!

mattandkelly said...

CONGRATS MIRANDA!!!

You need to get in touch with Kelly and get dibs on Will's old clothes before she gives them all away! You two are going to have a wonderful time. Pregnancy is SO much fun!! I guess it is a little easier to say as a guy! You will enjoy it, though, I promise.

Congrats again!
Matt