Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Final Fourth.... Probably


Even though our news has already circulated quite well, I thought I would do the official post of the newest Moore (Philpot) grandbaby on the way. We are due with Baby X at the end of January. Carter is, of course, lobbying for a boy whereas Mikayla is rooting for yet another sister. Kesiah likes to hit my stomach, hopefully that isn't a sign of things to come. Anyway, I thought I would throw up a picture of their smiling faces and let your imaginations envision how the fourth might look. Love, the Philpots

2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Okay, what does "probably" mean? That is, how final is fourth?

Great photo. It's clear that Baby X will be beautiful, too. Congratulations again.

mary said...

It was so good to see you for a few minutes on Saturday. We figured your #4 is #43 in the family! WOW!