Sunday, April 30, 2006

Moore Family New Year

Hey! In case ya'll didn't know...our Papa Buyske dearest is up for re-election for District Judge. Any moral support you can give would be awesome! And I hear that Matt and Kelly created a great website, but for some reason no address has been sent! What is this? (I actually saw it earlier this weekend, but I can't remember it!)
Anyway...I hope ya'll are doing well and that life is going good! Seems like it from the updates we've sent around. I'll be around eventually once anything exciting happens (although a 26 hour road trip with mom and dad is bordering that!).

4 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

I tried to find the Judge Buyske website, but it's not registering on Google or Yahoo. Maybe Matt should check here and see the need to send out the address. I did find a nice page on Molly at Augustana. Check it out by clicking on Molly's name.

meg and ry said...

Okay...I talked to Joey last night and here's the website: http://homepage.mac.com\buyske2004

And, yes, that is a forward slash before buyske. Check it out!

Johnny Piano said...

Didn't work, Meg. And why would it say 2004? (I tried 2006, and that didn't work either.) Whaddaya think?

meg and ry said...

OKay...try this one. And as for 2004 - I have no idea.
http://homepage.mac.com/buyske2004/vote4buyske/Menu17.html