Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Management Training

Hi, all -- I'm spending a few days in Missoula doing some classes. As you can see, quite a few people showed up today. We had to get crowd control in.

I was talking with Briana recently, and we agreed it's time for another round of e-mail news. I've been planning to get one started, but dang if there isn't a lot of other stuff to do. So, anyone should feel free to get the ball rolling. I think now's a good time -- before school gets out and lots of family folk are on the move. I know this site has been good for some catching up. And some of you are better than others in using it. But I still think the "old-fashioned" e-mail method is a bit more thorough. Who'll be the first to step up to the task?

1 comment:

Jen said...

you can count on me!! it is just that i don't think i have everyone's email address..so if i forget someone, don't blame the messanger!!