Wednesday, April 12, 2006



Hello wonderful family!!

It has been a while since I have update you all on the happenings here in SD...so I figured I better do so. First of all, I hope you are all having a wonderful Holy Week and whatever your plains for Easter, I hope it is a blessed one. Molls and I will be travelling to MT to visit the older sis.

Secondly, our outdoor track season is underway. We began in TX with our spring break trip, that is what this picture is from, some of us girls enjoying the sunshine. Anywho, I didn't throw very well to begin with, but I had a great trip. Then last weekend we had a home meet. I threw better there and provisionally qualified for the outdoor national meet. Hopefully I will be able to better my mark and move up the list. We only have 4 more meets remaining, this season sure goes by quick.

Other than that, I am just plowing through classes and the other stuff that happens at college. Molly is busy preparing for the Pirates of Penzance, which will be put on at the end of the month, and which Matt, Kelly, Will, Mom, Dad, and Meghan will all be able to see. That is going to be a super fun weekend.

Looking forward to next year, I have to register for courses and I can't believe that I am almost done. This summer, while hopefully being able to spend time with family, will consist of studying for the LSAT....yeah. But right now I am just soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the wonderful spring weather that we have been blest with, I only hope this keeps up for the remainder of the year and track season.

I know that I have sent you all emails, but I also wanted to remind you about the Relay for Life. It goes on the first weekend in May, and I would truly appreciate any donation that you would be willing to give. My address again is: Jen Buyske, Augustana College, Box 275, 2001 S. Summit Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57197. If you have any further questions or if you know of anyone who would also be willing to support this cause, please send me their contact info!!

I know this was long...but come on, if you are on this sight, you are wasting time anyway! :) Have a great Easter everyone!

Love,

Jen

1 comment:

mary said...

Hey Jen!
Good luck with the next few track meets. I know you will do great.
Have a fun weekend with your sisters. I was wondering when you take your LSATS. Jake takes his MCATS next weekend! Fun, fun!