Monday, April 24, 2006

Bored Nate

Hey everyone. I was bored one night so I decided to throw together a video and edit it with some music. I chose the night I met Ted Ferguson, the Bud Light Daredevil. Now if you don't know who Ted is that's alright. He is a man who does dangerous stunts like staying after 5:00 on a Friday at work or going shopping with his girlfriend during a playoff game. If you want to check him out he has a site www.tedferguson.com ANYWAY Here is my video... the music provided by the Foo Fighters. Remember, I am not as good as Abe at editing videos yet and this one hardly is on the same plane as the Family Picnic Video. Oh well, check it out.



I copied and pasted the embedded player again, sooo see if that works. If that doesn't, here is the link. Abe told me that his computer wasn't opening it either so it must be the video host. Alrighty, take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8uFZBZdxc