Thursday, December 15, 2005

Travel Plans

Just thought I'd drop a line in to let folks know what my Holiday travel plans are:

Dec. 24th - Arrive in Missoula at 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm thinking about heading up to Great Falls right away, and spending the evening visiting with everyone there - I especially hope to see Bill.

Dec. 25th - This is where it gets fuzzy. I have to be back in Missoula at 4:30 to pick up my very good friend Sunil at the airport. Now, I may just turn right around and drive back to GF (anyone want to join me for this day of Christmas driving?) or I may stay in Missoula. Not sure yet.

Dec. 26th - I'll likely head to Helena for a day or two.

Dec. 29th - Fly out of Missoula and back to Chicago at 6:00 a.m.

5 comments:

Abe said...

Yeah. I spent all day on it. Do you like it?

J/k.. light bright. Haven't thought about those for years. I think this is made of Christmas lights.

Nateusmoore said...

If there was/is anything cooler than a Light Bright, will someone please let me know. I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that nothing is cooler.

meg and ry said...

Do they even sell them anymore? If they do, you can add that to my list Nick! :)

So Abe...are any of us non-Missoulians or Helenians going to see you at all? Don't be discriminating! ;)

bdiddy said...

I have to say that - No, there is nothing cooler than light brights.
At least according to me. I think that it would be great to have a huge light bright and make a life size light bright Christmas tree...now that would make for a fantastic Christmas.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... n 3 buspirone Saunas alicante Internet and dsl connections services Domaine du jas side effects of buspirone hcl 15 Texas hotel rentals buspirone red square webcam buspirone hcl 5 mg tablet myl