Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nate Moore's Christmas List


Here is my Christmas List. Lucky for me one of these things can be crossed off... an early Christmas present you could say. Another can be crossed off because it won't happen. Things I can cross off are in Black Bold Italics. Well, here goes nothing:

1. For the Montana State University Bobcats to beat the University of Montana Grizzlies. (See Picture at Right)

2. For Abe I. Moore to someday become a mature adult who does not insult family members. (Crossed off because of comment made in his Chritmas List See Below)

3. Notre Dame stuff

4. Montana State Bobcats stuff

5. Seattle Seahawks stuff

6. A lump of coal... that I can throw at Abe when I see him

1 comment:

Abe said...

Nate, I'm sorry. You're welcome to come to Chicago, too.