Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No Shouting!!

Here's my list - finally. Thanks for the connection, Abe, and for having Food Share on your list - way cool!
Donations
Helena Food Share (surprise!)
PO Box 943
Helena MT 59601

The Friendship Center
1503 Gallatin
Helena MT 59601
TFC desperately needs a new, safe building. Food Share needs to wait until they are done with their capital campaign before we start OUR capital campaign. So, by helping TFC, you help us. Small town things...

NAMI MT (National Association of Mental Illness-Montana Chapter)
c/o Gary Mihelish
554 Toole Court
Helena MT 59602

Good Samaritan Ministries
3067 N Montana Ave
Helena MT 59601
Indicate “social services” on check

Books
The Five Regions of the Future – Joel Barker
The Source: Twelve Principals of Governance that Power Exceptional Boards – Board Source
I love fantasy (dragons, elves, magic) – any recommendations? Book lists of great reads are a marvelous gift!
Books on Islam (I’ve read a basic overview)

Odds and Ends
White turtlenecks (petite medium)
Smartwool socks – black
Yoga VHS tapes – endurance, strength, flexibility, etc.

Music
Susan Werner – anything, esp. “I Can’t Be New”

It took me a while to think of anything other than Food Share and Friendship Center.

Abe - Susan Werner was just on Piano Jazz with Marion McPartland. She did a GREAT take off on "I'll take Manhattan" that was about Chicago - and fun! I doubt it's on CD - but McPartland's website may have it.

The blog is quite cool - I've been lurking about the corners. Merry Season to all!

No comments: