Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Saint Nicholas Day

I hope that you are all enjoying a wonderful Saint Nicholas Day - I just got back from "St. Nicking" some of my dear friends - just what I needed to get into the Christmas spirit and swing of things. So...on that note here is my list:
A happy family!!!

Donations to:
Helena Food Share, PO Box 943, Helena 59624
Lost and Foundation
Habitat for Humanity www.habitat.org
Doctors without Borders www.doctorswithoutborders.org/donate
Oxfam International (hunger relief) www.oxfam.org
Amnesty International (human rights work) www.amnesty.org

Stuff:
sink installed water filter
fast bag for boxing
something locally made - where you are, that you like
a visit from you in Portland
zip up sweaters, thin zip up sweatshirts (not bulky) - size small
black socks
family pictures

Peter would also like to post his list - Abe could you please send him an invitation so that he can?
Thanks. If not, I will try to get it from him and post it myself - sorry about the wait Meghan.

Anyhow, unfortunately Peter and I won't be able to come to Montana this year for Christmas - so one of the best presents you could give us is to call around Christmas so that we can catch up with you!

Love you all.

No comments: