Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Anniversary, Matt & Kelly


Happy 11th anniversary to these two lovebirds! The love that was kindled at Notre Dame is burning as strong as ever today. I've been thinking about them a lot lately as I'm finally understanding what I couldn't grasp over a decade ago. When Matt fell in love with Kelly, he didn't have as much time for his littlest sister, much to my disappointment. I could never understand why he would choose to spend time with her over his own family. How could you love someone THAT much? Well, now I completely understand and I am so happy they have found each other. They are an amazing couple and super-hero parents. I love you both and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Very true, Molly!! Happy Anniversary, Matt & Kelly!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary.....and I can totally see why you would choose spending time with Kelly over Molly! ;)

Love you guys!