Thursday, September 04, 2014

Wedded Bliss!

The walk down the aisle
The new in-laws
Waiting out the rain right before the ceremony
Father/Daughter dance. What a handsome fella!
After eating the cake. It was delicious! Thanks to Mary and Connie for cutting and serving






I thought I might put up a few unofficial shots from the wedding. Thank you to everyone who was able to make it! In true Moore fashion, you braved the weather and stayed til the bitter end. I appreciate that more than you could know! To those who weren't able to make it, I know you were there in spirit. Thank you all for the love and support you have shown Shane and I. This family never ceases to amaze me! I love you all!!    

6 comments:

Jen said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I wouldn't change one thing about that day!

mary said...

IT was a really fun evening. Thanks for the GREAT party! I so enjoy hanging with this family and two weekends in a row? WOW!

Nateusmoore said...

Had an absolute blast!

Erin said...

It was so fun, Molly! Congrats!

Jan said...

You were absolutely stunning and the weekend was so much fun!! Wish someone had taken a video of Isaac with his dance!! What a FUN wedding!!!

Hannah said...

Molly - you look so gorgeous!! Looks like the most beautiful wedding ever - thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish we could have been there.