Friday, September 12, 2014

Maddie is 17!

Yesterday was Madison Jo's birthday...yep I am a day late.  But not because I wasn't thinking of her and sharing this important day with all of you.  But it was a really long busy day.  (excuses!)  We do celebrate the lil'est Wingy in a very special way because she is such a special person.  She has brought so much joy and laughter and love to our family~I truly can't imagine our lives without her!  So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MAGOO!  I love you tons and tons!!







(this is a few years old but I LOVE this picture of Maddie!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had to get after your mom to do this. Hope you had a very special day. I was thinking of you last night and hoping you celebrated in style. Love, Connie and Bill

Johnny Piano said...

Hope you had a great day, Madison! Enjoy your final year of non-adulthood. It's all rough and roses after this.

Matt and Kelly said...

Oh sweet pictures! Happy belated birthday, girl! God bless you with all the grace and virtue a 17 year old could need. :)
Peace,
The WA Buyskes

meg and ry said...

Happy belated birthday Maddy! I'm always impressed with the amazing young woman you are growing up to be! We hope you had a great day!

Love,
Schultes

Nateusmoore said...

Happy belated, Maddie! Hope your day was awesome. Great seeing you at Molly's wedding.

Jen said...

Happy belated!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! So fun hanging out with you when I was in MT!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Maddie! I can't believe you are 17. Where have the years gone? I hope you had a great birthday and have an awesome year! Love you!

Molly

Hannah said...

Cutest 17 year old ever!! And I love Instagramming with you now - you are such a doll! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!