Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy 27th Birthday, Shannon!

I wanted to wish the best sister a brother could ask for a very happy 27th birthday.  She's also the best nurse any kid in Sheridan could ask for too.  My parents would tell you she's the best daughter and then Birch told me she's a pretty awesome wife as well.  A jack of all trades.

In the last year Shannon has moved into a new house, started a new job in Sheridan, and even added a puppy to the mix (that dog is damn cute, too).  She even took a shot to the cheek bone during an ultimate tube ride this summer, wanted to keep riding even after it happened, and was a trooper through the surgery and soft food diet afterwards.  She's one tough girl.

I love ya, Shannon.  I hope you have an awesome birthday in Sheridan and celebrate this weekend in Bozeman.  You're the best.

Love, Nate.. (Mom & Dad are here too)

 

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!! Wish I could have seen you this summer - though I did get to see your lovely X-ray - ouch! I think you are possibly one of the sweetest peeps I have ever met and I hope that your birthday is equally as wonderful as you!!

meg and ry said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!!! You are such a sweetheart and we are so glad you are doing so well in Sheridan! Love your infectious good attitude!

The Schultes

Johnny Piano said...

Happy birthday, Shan! Hope you've had a great day. You're a woman with a lot of cheek.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Shannon! I hope you had a great day. It was so fun seeing you at the wedding. You're the best!

Love ya!

Molly

Jan said...

Happy belated birthday, Shannon!! Hope that you had a fantastic day. You are just a sweetheart!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday (belated)!!!! I hope you had a great day!

mary said...

Happy birthday just a bit late! I hope you had a terrific day~
Love ya~