Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mark Your Calendars!!

Hello my wonderful family! Most of you have heard that last week Shane proposed to me and I excitedly accepted. It has been a wonderful and exciting time for us and we are so looking forward to celebrating with our family. We have set a date for Labor Day weekend next year. We will hold the ceremony on August 30th. I know that some of you will not be able to attend because you have previous plans, and we will miss you. Thank you all for accepting Shane in to this family. You are all so wonderful and I love you so much. I am one lucky gal!

8 comments:

Matt and Kelly said...

With bells on!!!

Can't wait!

Promise, no plagues this time.

Love you guys,
Matt

mary said...

Sounds great! Hopefully volleyball schedules will be compatible!!

Jan said...

SO excited!! It will be hard not to have all the family there but they will celebrate wherever they are!! Shane has been part of the family for a long time - now he is just official!! Love you guys!

Johnny Piano said...

That's great news! Unfortunately, we have already set aside that date for the 90th birthday celebration for Ann's mother. Sorry we're gonna miss the big do.

Connie said...

Congrats and welcome to the family Shane.

Erin said...

I am very excited for another August wedding!

Hannah said...

Congratulations Molly!!! That is wonderful news! Marriage is the best!! :)

Jen said...

Well....I did already have "being awesome" scheduled for that weekend, but I guess nothing would prevent me from bringing that to the celebration!!! So excited for you guys and looking forward welcoming Shane into the family!