Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy 27th, Nickolas!

Sorry to post over Jimmy's birthday wishes and I should have done this yesterday for Nick since his birthday is over where he is...but Oh Well!
Nick joined our family 27 years ago after Jimmy jinxed my pregnancy by saying the baby would be born on his birthday.  Of course his birthday was a few days past my due date so I wasn't too pleased!  Nick and Jim spent quite a few birthdays together when they were both much younger!  I hope you both have/had a great celebration of this special day!
Here are a few pictures of Nick in the big sandbox as he calls it~



Love you Nickolas!  and I can't wait until February~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIIIIIIICK!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sorry you have to celebrate it in Kuwait, but you always make the best of your situation. It's one of your finest qualities. I cannot WAIT until you are home. I sure miss you buddy!!

Love you!
Molly

Jen said...

Nick!!! Can't wait to get you back to the great US of A!!!! Take care and stay safe cousin!

Jan said...

Happy birthday, special godson!! About time for another box so give me some ideas! Hope you had a great birthday!! Thinking of you and praying for you!

Connie said...

Hope your birthday was a happy one. Yes, please give us some ideas. I know I haven't communicated much with you, but know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Nickerbocker!! Looks like you are at least getting some time to play in that sandbox of yours. Here's to your safe travels!
Hannah