Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Wedding Date/Family Picnic

Marc and I wanted to let everyone know the date of the upcoming Buyske/McGillvray wedding.  Joey and Erin will be married on Friday, August 9th at 10:30 am.  A family reception will be held that night at her parents.  The family picnic will be on Saturday, August 10th at a location TBA in Billings.  Marc and I are in charge of the picnic so we will just include all of this in one big plan.  The last one we did was Meg's wedding.  My kids know how to plan these don't they!! We hope that everyone can make the festivities!!

6 comments:

mattandkelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mattandkelly said...

We will be there with bells on!

Love,
Matt and Kelly et al.

Jen said...

I will definitely be there...may not be wearing bells, but you can guarantee I will have my party pants on!

mary said...

Sounds like fun!

Connie said...

Whahoo, another Billings party. Let's get our dancin' shoes on.

Miranda said...

So Nate and I will not be able to come as we will be on our European adventure, but the kids might be there. Our house will be empty. I'm sure some of my family will be staying there, but there may be a few extra beds and/or couches if people are interested. Could be a good after-party spot.