Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding Arrangements

Hello family!!
I just wanted to get the word out that Joey and Erin have blocked thirty rooms at the Hampton Inn on Ember Lane in Billings for the wedding weekend.  The number to this Hampton is (406) 656-7511.  There is a pool (as far as I know) and it would be WAY fun to have everyone there.
Also, Tom and Jeanine have graciously and generously agreed to let us host the rehearsal dinner in their yard on Thursday evening.  Everyone is invited to said dinner, so please mark that on your calendar.  They have a beautiful backyard and it should be a GOOD time!  I realize August is a long way off but it will be here before we know it!  Any questions, please let me know!!
Love you all!!!  Jan  :)

4 comments:

mattandkelly said...

We'll be there! Can't wait to see everyone.

Love,
The TX Buyskes

Jan said...

I was wrong - there are 20 rooms! So get your reservations in early!!

Jen said...

Yeah there's only 20 after the Buyske clan takes up 10! :)

mary said...

This sounds like so much fun! I can hardly wait for another big bash!!
We will be there for sure, but we might just take over the Meunier house since they will be gone~