Sunday, April 22, 2012

News

Hello Family

I was able to see Abe and Desiree in Austin this past weekend and share in the excitement of their new surprise. Another blessing to this awesome family.

My plan was to give my news first and their news second in the ole bad news followed by good news trick. Unfortunately Abe had the quick hand and it didn't work. My news is that Marybeth and I are breaking up. This has been a few months in the making. We just weren't happy anymore.

On a happier note I am almost done with my first year of residency. It has been crazy busy and I have been learning a ton. I'm pretty sure I have picked the right field.

I miss all of you and I'm trying really hard to work my schedule out to get home for the Event of Summer 2012. That's what I have started calling Shannon and Birch's big day.

Love ya tons

Jake

6 comments:

mary said...

Jake I am so sad to hear this news because we like MB very much. But you need to do what is going to make you happy and therefore healthy. We love you and cant wait to see you! Soon I hope...

Johnny Piano said...

Sorry about the bad news. And apparently you shouldn't take your broken heart camping.

meg and ry said...

Sucks dude. But don't go camping anymore without adult supervision, ok?

Molly said...

Hopefully you get to come out this summer!! I want to see your face!!! Love ya!

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about MB, but I am glad to hear your residency is going well and you are feeling like that is the field for you. I hope you are able to work it so you can come out this summer. It would be great to see you. Keep the chin up buddy!

Jan said...

Ok, what is the camping incident? And what happened when Abe was in Texas? You cannot throw tidbits out there and not expect some questions!
You are in our prayers, Jake. No matter the reason for a breakup it is tough! After that many years together it is hard to be without the other! We are really hoping that you will be able to come for the wedding! It is going to be an event!!