Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New News

Hey everyone. I hope your summers are going great. I've talked to some of you lately and it sounds like everyone is having a fun one. Just wanted to give a quick update on life down South: New York Life is treating me well and I'm loving the job. Some of you knew that I was giong to be moving soon and I finally found out. I am moving to the bustling metropolis of Wichita, KS! It looks like I'm moving around August 13th so that'll be interesting. It's going to be tough leaving SA, as it's a great town, but I'm looking forward to a new adventure. I'll definitley miss the live country music (Yeah, country) and the insanely delicious Mexican food.

Just thought I'd let you know where life is taking me... the Midwest. Hope all is well in your necks of the woods and I hope I get to see some of you soon. Love ya'll.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Nate - congratulations on the move. It will definitely be an adventure. I don't blame you for wanting to stay in San Antonio as I hear it is THE place in Texas. Good luck and we will definitely miss you at the family picnic.

Mike said...

yo....congrats. you're moving about the same time i am. i'll be about an hour or so away from you in oklahoma starting around the same time. we'll hang.

Jen said...

that is pretty sweet!!! always nice being able to move somewhere new and start a different adventure! I am glad you have enjoyed your time in SA and knowing you and your ability to adjust I know you will make waves in Witchita!!!

Jacob said...

It's a Midwest swing y'all. Welcome to the always entertaining Midwest region. We have corn!! Those KC nights are gonna be a blast.

mary said...

Nate,knowing you, it won't take you long to find some great friends, great parties and great food in Wichita. You'll probably find all the Montana natives down there too!
Enjoy your last month in SA!
Love ya