Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Icebreaker Breaks!

Here we are at the beginning of the Icebreaker Race today in Great Falls. If you look closely in the front section of the crowd, you might find Jim. He ran a very nice 22-minute 3-mile. The rest of us are way in the back, but you can see us -- Connie, Jan, Marc, Cheryl Bauer, Ann and I. I bowed out after half a mile because my back was hurting, but the rest soldiered on. All in all, we had a good time and a nice visit.

You can see the sunny weather, but it was temporary. The day carried rain, snow, sleet, and hail at various times -- none of them, fortunately, during the 3-mile race.



If you're still looking for us in the back of the crowd, give it up. I was kidding.

2 comments:

Jen said...

that looks like fun! glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy the weather! :)

Hannah said...

Ah, that is pretty funny. I was just about to maximize the pic and start "Where's Waldo-ing"!