Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paint Job at Gramma's Old House!





I just wanted to share with those of you who may not get to see Gramma's house again the paint job that was done on it. It turned out beautifully! The picture of the door and wall is where the mail slot used to be with the insulation stuffed in it. He did a great job of patching it. If you look closely you may see the white light plates that Tommy went around and put up. I did not get out to the garage to take pictures, but he also put up sheet rock to cover the holes and the spray paint. It looks pretty cool! Now hopefully someone will want to buy it. Gramma said the rugs turned out great. We hope to do an open house this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed that it sells quickly!

3 comments:

mary said...

The old house does look fabulous! Everyone worked so hard to get it in shape!! You guys are awesome!
I thought I had it sold before it was even listed...but no such luck. So on we go. I really think it will sell quickly. It is a great family house...

Jacob said...

Wow that dining room looks like a completely different place. Wish I could of been there to help and send the old house off in style. Hope to see the new place soon!!

Hannah said...

If only I could convince my husband to relocate to Great Falls, I would buy the place. Some of my very favorite memories are there. And it does look delightful, I am sure some family will move in and make their own favorite memories as well. Keep us updated.
Hannah