Friday, February 26, 2010

Schulte Update




Well, since Uncle John was so adamant with his "ad" to get us posting on the blog, I figured I'd give a little update of what us Schultes have been up to while Ty was busy reading his "Cars" books in his "Cars" tent (can you say obsession?).




Anyway - the baby is due in about 2 weeks and the midwife says he/she will probably be on time or a little late. We are definitely ready for him/her to come although I don't think Tyson is quite prepared for how his world will be disrupted! He doesn't quite like all the baby things that are appearing.




Our puppy will probably adjust a little better. She is growing like a tumbleweed and her and Ty are getting along great. Both are devious little devils, though!




We are really quite the homebodies - no big trips, no big plans, no big anything except this baby! Guess we'll have to post again when he/she decides to introduce themselves to us all! Meanwhile - enjoy the couple pics of the shenanigans at the Schulte household!

6 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Ah, cute! I think the Cars obsession might be fueled by a common Gramma, because we have a couple of fanatics here, too... We'll be praying for a safe, fabulously fast and easy delivery for you and Baby Schulte, Megs. I can't WAIT to hear about the arrival of Baby Schulte --- bring on the cousins!

Jan said...

I am sure that you don't mean me with that comment Miss Kelly :) I LOVE cars so of course I am happy that my grandbabies do too!! I have to say that they best part of my day is waking up with Marc at my side and having Meg, Ryan and Tyson in town. It could only get better if the other five children, with spouses and children moved here too!!!!

Jen said...

megs...i cannot wait to see the new little one! of course i have enjoyed the time i have been able to spend with you and ry and the little guy...i think ry has the patience of a saint when the three sisters get together! :) looking forward to seeing you soon!

Johnny Piano said...

Thanks for posting, Megs. Good to get news of our crosstown neighbors. I hope Baby Schulte makes his or her debut soon.

Hannah said...

Good luck with the Babes! I love that you haven't found out what you are having - so old school. We did that with Kesiah and people thought we were crazy but it was nice to have something to look forward to during the long dreary months. Obviously, pregnancy was never my favorite but you are probably a super trouper!! Best Wishes!
:) Hannah

mary said...

Thanks for the news, Meghan! We will be in Helena mid-March for a basketball tourney with Maddie. Hopefully baby will have come by then so we can meet!

Good luck with these last few weeks. It isn't easy but it is sooo worth it!

love ya
Mary