Friday, October 23, 2009

The AlaMoore City

When winter hits Montana, the birds aren't the only ones who came to the South. I was lucky enough to have my parents and sister come down to San Antone for a weekend of awesome Texas fall weather (75-80 degrees with no rain) and some good times. It was 99 degrees when I picked them up from the airport but luckily the temp dropped 20 degrees the next day.

Anhuiser Busch Bench
Mom and Shannon at SeaWorld

The Crockett Hotel behind the Alamo


My Dad playing me in cribbage on the deck of my apartment.
My Dad's empty seat after I kicked his butt twice in cribbage.
Up next for San Antonio? Welcoming the Wingerter boys and the ND Irish to the Alamo Dome for a Halloween showdown with Washington State. Stay tuned for pictures of what's sure to be a crazy weekend.


5 comments:

Jen said...

that's so awesome!! wish i was able to come down for the ND game, i am sure you guys will have a blast!!!

Nick said...

I am also sure that we guys are going to have a blast! PIZZA ROLLS! and GO IRISH!

Jan said...

Sounds like a great time in the Alamo neighborhood. Wish we could be there, but we will be cheering them on from a safe spot. I don't do well when the other team's fans get in my face!!! Have a blast all of you boys! Be smart, be safe :)

Meghan said...

I just hope Jake makes it through this one ;) Wouldn't want to get put into the real Alamo after the 1st quarter!

Molly said...

Looks like it was a great time! Have a blast this weekend. I am jealous.