Friday, September 04, 2009

A new beginning...

Hey all!
I hope everyone is getting back in to the swing of school and jobs. It is so strange not going back to school, but I am sure once I finally realize I don't have to do any homework, I will appreciate it more! Just wanted to give a little blurb saying that today ends my amazing summer of relaxation. I am packing up and heading out to South Dakota to start my job. I will try and give you updates from the road (I don't know if I will be able to find the internet in some of these towns). I am nervous/anxious/excited about this all and I just hope it goes well!! I hope to see a lot of you around the holidays!!
Love and Blessings~
Molly

3 comments:

Jen said...

YEAH!! go get em!! :)

mary said...

Have fun with this Molly! I know you are going to be fantastic!!

Love ya
Mary

Jan said...

We will say once more how proud of you we are! It looks like a fun household that you are in for the next two weeks and I think that you will have a blast with this once you get on the road. It will be fun to just be in Sioux Falls for the first "on your own" tour! Enjoy sweetie!!