Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where's Jimbo?

Hey, Jimmy, you have a birthday coming up! I was all set to send a card, but I have nary an address or phone number. Why don't you post your new data and give us all an update on the changes in your life? That would be cool.

Meanwhile, Ann and I just returned from a Waickman family trip. We attended a wedding in Milwaukee, spent five days in Akron, flew to NYC, attended a wedding in Connecticut, then made the long skyhaul back to Montana. Gee, but it's great to be back home.

5 comments:

Shmoore said...

I'm living out of a P.O. Box, a little tight but what do ya do.
P.O. Box 8551 Boise, ID 83707

Anonymous said...

What's your new cell phone number or don't you want us to call you?
Connie

Nateusmoore said...

I found Waldo.

Shmoore said...

My new cell number is 208 761 9469.

Hannah said...

So did you sell your house? Ya, I have to agree with John that we need a big ol' Jimmy-do update. We'll be expecting that to be the next post.....