Friday, June 20, 2008

double whammy but no picutres...sorry

So I am currently at work as I post this, using the government issued computer, so needless to say I don't have any pictures to go along with this, but it is the thought that counts. First, I would like to wish John and Anne a belated happy anniversary! I hope you two had an amazing day!! I would also like to wish I happy birthday to my wonderful mother!! She turns older today, doesn't matter the age because after 21 the birthdays lose their meaning! :) Just teasing! I hope you have a great day mom!! LOVE YOU!!

JEN

5 comments:

meg and ry said...

Mom - as I was reading the comment, Sprout starting kicking the heck out of my ribs so he/she is wishing you Happy Birthday, too! I hope you have a great one!!

Tom said...

Jan, I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Doing anything special on your day? Hope to see you soon.

Love, Tom

Jan said...

I have a the most wonderful birthday possible so far. Kelly, William, Ben, Marc and I had a picnic lunch; then Marc and I took William to the Children's Museum; then we met the other two at the Carousel and had ice cream and William and Kelly rode the carousel. We are going to dinner at a fun restaurant tonight with Johnny and Ann and then listening to Johnny at Riley's for a bit. Couldn't get much better than this! (Unless of course all of my children were here, too!!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, even if you are older! Happy birthday.
Love, Connie and Bill

mary said...

Happy Happy! Been thinking about you today! Sounds like an awesome day!
Love ya
Mary