Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pictures needed

For Christmas this year Grandma got a digital picture frame for the kitchen. So there would be pictures on it when she opened it I put pictures I had of various family members on my computer onto the memory card for the frame. Well after looking at the same images for a while Grandma made a request that I put some new pictures on it so I need some help getting pictures. If you guys want to help you can send me pictures at natejmoore@gmail.com and I will throw them on the picture frame and your pictures will be seen by everyone; especially those who play cribbage at the kitchen table. Love ya all.

nate

2 comments:

Jan said...

We have a ton of pictures that we could give you! I will bring our CD and our camera next time we come and you can take some of those! Thank you for doing this for her, Nate!

Nateusmoore said...

No problem. Thanks to Jim, John, and Maurika for sending pics so far.