Monday, October 22, 2007

Working Stiff

Just had to let everyone know - I am once again gainfully employed. The John Moore children will appreciate this!! I am one of the secretaries at Helena High School. I start tomorrow and already my head is reeling with names, directions, etc. It is a far cry from the 305 students at Shelby Elementary school. The staff that I met all were very positive about the high school. They have a fairly new principal and he has made some changes that are very positive. So, I am once again a school geek!!

5 comments:

Tom said...

Congratulations Jan!!! I'm sure you're going to do a great job. Helena High will never be the same; it'll be much better with you there.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jan, my dad hauled us to Helena to school when he was in the legislature. I appreciate your transition from a small school to a large one!

Aurie

Maurika said...

Congratulations! Just be sure never to mention your relation to Briana Moore and I'm sure you'll always have a warm welcome! (hee hee, only kidding Bri-aroo!)

xo, m

mary said...

Should be fun, fun, fun! Nothing beats working in a school! Truely!
have fun and enjoy yourself!1

Love ya
Mary

Anonymous said...

Jan -
My old stomping grounds - I loved that school and a bunch of my teachers were so fabulous (especially my English and Art teachers). I hope that it is a wonderful transition for you.
briana