Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Schulte's New Info and Question

I don't want Hannah's Christmas Information to get lost so I'll make this quick.

We successfully made it to Kentucky. Pictures coming soon.

Our address until January 31st is:
Ryan and Meghan Schulte
PO Box 854
Fort Knox, KY 40121-0854

We have a new email address: schulte777@hotmail.com. We'll still be checking our other emails, but slowly transitioning to this one.

AND - if anyone has pictures from the wedding (other than the ones you posted to the blog), please send them to me. I'm composing our guest book/scrapbook and would love to include pics you took!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Love the email address, Meg!! We are looking for more pics from the wedding, too, so if you get some, send them our way, ok??
Love you,
Mom

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

did you know durham is only about 8 hours from fort Knox?! If you guys ever want a break and would like to see family, feel free to come out! Sorry, all the wedding pictures I have I posted on the blog. Hope you guys are doing well.

meg and ry said...

Randa - I know we are planning on going to DC for post-Christmas/New Year's celebrations so maybe we'll hit you there. Ry has some time of so we'll see!!! That would be awesome!

Mom...do you have the CD I gave you for looking at pictures? Grandma also has one, too. They are from the photographer so if anyone wants any copies, just look at one of those CDs and let me know the picture and I can print it from the CD I have. I did email the whole family picture to Hannah, so hopefully it will make the calendar!

Jan said...

Yes, Meg, I have my CD. I am going to see what I want and what size and I will let you know. It will be hard to pick only certain ones, that is for sure. They are awesome pictures. Can you put some of them on the blog, Meg??

meg and ry said...

Yep....I'm going to try the email address to get some wedding ones posted and some ones of the apartment. Woohoo!