Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hip Happenings


Hey there lovely lovely family!
Thought that we would update you on our lives - which are tending more toward the crazy side of things every day. We are opening The Clearing Cafe on Monday (hopefully) and are getting things all together and ready for that. The spa is doing well - just a lot of work and we have a new manager which always makes life more interesting. Our house is coming along - thank you John and Ann and we hope to have it all close to the way we want it by the time Sabina is born. We can hardly wait to meet her!
Looking forward to seeing everyone for the holidays and I love the cousin gift exchange and calendar set up - what a great family!
Here is a picture of my prego belly almost 4 weeks ago! Amazingly I am actually bigger - I know that it doesn't look possible. ha.
B

3 comments:

Maurika said...

Congratulations on your coffee shop, house - and most importantly that amazingly beautiful belly!!! You look fabulous! I don't know how you do it, but you seem to accomplish things for two people at least...makes sense that you have a little one in tow. Put her to work :) Can't wait to see the INSIDE of your house sometime soon. I'm so proud of you and all that you do - you're amazing!

Love,m

Abe said...

Hey! You copied Demi Moore.

http://www.magazine.org/Editorial/40-40-covers/2.jpg

Nick said...

Hey B! My coworkers and I would like to say that you are looking quite beautiful in your prego state! And the name Sabina is gorgious! Good luck I love you and can not wait to meet little Ms. Sabina!