Friday, February 02, 2007

my news

So today is my first day of freedom. I wasn't able to get on the internet during my containment, but it sure looks like everyone is staying on the busy ways of life. I wish I could get one of those monstrous puppies, but I don't know how it would work during med school...maybe after. Anyways I am feeling great, happy to be out of the house and free to do whatever. I have another scan on Monday morning and then it's off to Bozeman to find a job and relax until the big move. We won't know how well this treatment worked until this time next year when I get to go through all this again, but hopefully without another treatment. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it helps more than you could ever know. If you guys have any questions about this whole process just ask and I will try to explain it as best I can. Thanks again and I love all of you.

Love,
the newest MSU alum,
Jake


Go Cats!!!

And how bout that Irish bball team...

1 comment:

Perry Moore Family said...

Hi, Jake - I don't know you, but as one of your distant cousins, I'm glad to hear that you're free on both counts!

Aurie