Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I swear I WILL get this down

So, after a bit of a problem, and me being an airhead, I finally was able to log back on to the blog site. Even the old folks are better at this than I am...how sad. So, I just thought I would do a quick update of what is going on. We are entering into our final run of the show. If any of you don't know, I am in a show right now called "Kin: the Trial of Carrie Buck". It is based on the real Buck v Bell court case in 1924. It is about the sterilization of Carrie Buck and is amazing. People have given us great compliments on how well it has turned out. It is a bit intense, but really great. I play Carrie Buck, so it is my first major role and I am sad to see it coming to an end. It has been an amazing experience and I have learned so much from it! Last Friday we had an excellent crowd and the playwright was there. I was really nervous, but the show went fantastically well and afterwards the playwright asked me if he could give me a hug! I was so pumped...that has to be a good sign...right? So we run Thurs-Sat and then we are done and start on the next, and final, show of the year. This year has gone by so fast and so much has happened! I am truly blessed to have a family as great as you all!! Hopefully I will see you all at The Big Bash '07 (aka Meghan and Ryan's wedding)! Love and miss you all!!

2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Good news, Molly! Will you be able to post some photos of the production? Or cast? Or you in character? They would be great to see.

Nateusmoore said...

Good luck on this weekends shows, Molly!