Monday, February 12, 2007

The latest edition!

Or is that "the latest addition"? Anyway, many of you received wonderful photos from Hannah today. Her baby, Kaitlyn Louise, was born January 21. Ann and I made a quick trip to Utah last weekend to visit the growing Philpot Phamily. I can report with confidence that all members are healthy and sound. And the baby is as sweet as Tupelo honey -- even tempered and tolerant of overbearing grandparents.

This picture is one of my favorites -- Kesiah helping push the stroller.











Mother and child are doing fine.

9 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Congrats on the very, very cute baby. Hopefully I will get to see her soon!

Nick said...

Yes congrats Hannah! Beautiful addition to the family. By the way, do we have a running count on the Moore family including all cousin-in-laws and offspring?

Jen said...

congrats!!! she is adorable!!! yet another add-on to our ever growing family, i love it! :)

Maurika said...

If I look that gorgeous after 4 kids sign me up!!!
You look FABULOUS!
(lovely little baby girl too...)
love you sooooooo much, m.

mary said...

I am so glad to see these photos on the blog! You both look awesome. And Nick, Kaitlyn is number 44 in this awesome family of ours! 45, 46 and 47 soon to come. WOW!

Anonymous said...

who has 47????
miranda 45, kelly 46, and....

mary said...

Miranda has 45, Ryan is 46, and Kelly has 47. Nick did ask about all in the family, not just babies!!

meg and ry said...

Thanks Mary! I'm so excited for 45, 46, AND 47 (although I'm a bit bias towards 46). And just to make sure we are all clear - Ryan isn't pregnant. He's just marrying me!

Nick said...

O good. thank you megs for telling us he isn't pregnent. i was really worried about him. I still think mirandas baby should be named Colt (boy or girl) in honor of being number 45.