Monday, January 16, 2006

The Great Northwest



What's up everyone... I was just sitting here at the computer so I thought I would just post something. Hope everyone is having a great MLK Day, we didn't have class today but FedEx Ground is operating so I have to go to work later today. Nothing much new here in Bozeman, we started school last Wednesday and I already hate it, so that's awesome. Last night a big group of us went to a Brad Paisley, Teri Clark, and Billy Currington concert at the Fieldhouse and it was a heck of a show. For those that don't know any of those singers, they are all country artists. Some more exciting news is that right now it's looking like two of my buddies from high school and my dad and I are going to head out to Seattle this weekend for the Seahawks playoff game vs. the Carolina Panthers. If all goes as planned it should be a trip to remember. I've never been to an NFL game and I would guess this would be a great first game. I added a picture of the field just for some flavor. Welp, that's all I have. Hope all is going great and hope everyone that's in college has fun in school, I know I will be having tons of fun. Nothing like some literary criticism at nine in the morning. Oh well, maybe I'll learn something from Plato or Socrates. Alright, well everyone keep in touch and have a great MLK Day. Peace.

3 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Let me be the first to register some jealousy. It should be a great game ... go, Seahawks!

Jen said...

i second johnny's comment. i am jealous. hope you guys have fun (how can you not?) don't worry about classes....u will grow to like them :)

Abe said...

I wish it was Bears - Seahawks this weekend. If it wasn't for Grossman's 4th Q interception...

Anyway, because it is Carolina, I will be cheering for Seattle.

And pay attention in literary criticism, bro. It will help in law school.