Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Abe and John - I love the new look of our blog...quite sophisticated. Things are going really well in Portland, other than the tremendous down pour of rain that seems never ending - but I have to admit that I knew it was rainy here before I moved here - so I get what I deserve, and it's well worth it.
I missed seeing everyone at Christmas, but I thought about you all so often and am glad that the holidays treated everyone well. We had a mellow Christmas with some friends, with no break from work...but we are looking forward to a trip to Italy in May - so the time worked now seems worth it.
I love you all and hope to keep this blog up - it is so nice to hear from everyone.
Oh...and if you haven't voted (and you can vote everyday) for The Dragontree as Portlands best spa please do, you have my promise that we really are the best spa in Portland - and you can come and check it out to see for yourself! To vote go to www.portland.citysearch.com
Be well

No comments: