Monday, January 09, 2006

Chi City

Hey y'all. Just thought I'd drop a note to say how much fun I had hanging out with everyone on Christmas. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the Buyskes, though. After I left Great Falls, I drove to Missoula, then to Helena, where I was able to hang out with at least one Buyske. Joey drove down and went out shooting with some of my friends, then we went back to John's and played music until the wee hours. Very fun.

AND... as luck would have it, I had the chance to hang out with another Buyske yesterday. Yes, Molly was in Chicago on a trip with her improv class, and had a few hours of free time. We went to the top of the Hancock building, then cruised around the city for a bit and showed her the condo. Very nice to see her.

That's two Buyskes down, six to go.

Oh, also, I heard from Hannah that the CD I sent her with the Family Picnic movie on it was cracked in the mail. I sent a copy to everyone, so if yours was cracked too, just drop a note in the comments section here and I'll send you a new one with better packaging.

Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Jen said...

i just wanted to say how awesome that cd is!! i got a chance to see it before i left, and i loved it!! good work abe!!

meg and ry said...

Did everyone everyone get one or just the aunts and uncles? :(

Abe said...

Just the aunts and uncles, Meg. Sorry. Oh, and my sisters. If you'd like to place an order, however, just put it here with your address and I'll hook you up.

meg and ry said...

Sweet!! I would love one!!! Here's the address (and anyone who wants to send a little care package to the middle of nowhere, Ashland fits the bill!)

Meghan Buyske
PO Box 801
Ashland, MT 59003