Sunday, December 14, 2014

Henry Thomas Buyske


Henry Thomas Buyske joined us last night at 10:35 PM.  He weighed in at 9lbs7oz and was 22 in. long.  Erin and Henry are doing great, and we were so glad we could experience this process in the comfort of our own home.  It made a world of difference.  The labor wasn't easy, but Erin did great and we were all surprised at the size of this boy.  I guess us Buyske boys can only make more Buyske boys!  Hope everyone is well and we get to touch base over the holiday season.  Take care!  Love, Joey, Erin, and Henry.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Let me be the first to congradulate mom, dad, and baby Henry. He is a cutie. What a nice early Christmas present for the Buyske family.

Jen said...

I am soooooooo happy for you and Erin!!! What a true blessing, and I am so happy that another healthy Buyske has entered this world! Many blessings to you all, and I hope that it works out that I am able to see the little guy when I come home!

Jan said...

We are so happy that Henry is here safe and sound! Erin is a trooper!! I don't know if I could have done it! God bless you three. Can't wait to cuddle all of you next weekend!!

Matt and Kelly said...

OH man, is he cute! Another Buyske boy!!! Welcome, Henry Thomas (LOVE the name!), and looking so forward to meeting you. Congratulations and blessings to you, Billings Buyske Family!

Love,
The Anacortes Buyske Family

mary said...

Congratulations Erin and Joey! And welcome to the family Henry! I truly love this name!
I can't wait to see y'all and meet Henry in person~

Hannah said...

Henry IS an adorable name! And how amazing that Erin could labor at home. So admirable!! Hope you are all doing well. Glad we have another December baby - the best of peeps are born in December. ;)