Friday, December 05, 2014

Cousin Christmas Charity



Hello my wonderful cousins!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. I love seeing pictures from all of the new additions and I love that our family keeps growing.  This time of year is busy for everyone, but I wanted to start the process of drawing a charity for us to donate to this year.  Last year it was the Wounded Warrior Project (Nick's pick) so we will leave his choice out.  This is the list from last year:

  • Philpots - Camp Make-a-Dream
  • Abe Moore - Helena Food Share
  • Joey Buyske - Center for Children and Families in Billings
  • Haradens - Big Brothers Big Sisters
  • Nate Moore - Big Brothers Big Sisters
  • Mike Buyske - Wounded Warrior Project
  • Meuniers - Alzheimer's Association
  • Ben Wingerter - Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research (great 30 for 30 on him, btw)
  • Jen Buyske - Ronald McDonald House
  • Madison Wingerter - Great Falls Central's Father Mac's scholarship fund
  • Bortens - Oxfam (I'm pretty sure the "Oxfam, bitches" comment last year was from Bri)
  • Somervilles - Angel Fund 
  • Sam Wingerter - Wounded Warrior Project
  • Jake Wingerter - Clinica Esperanza
  • Matt Buyske - Catholic Community Services
  • Schultes - Angel Fund
If you would like to change your charity, please suggest a new one in the comments.  I am willing to do the drawing this year, or Nate, if you would like to do it again (you did a killer job last year), then please feel free. 

Love you all!


9 comments:

meg and ry said...

Thanks Molly. I was thinking about this too.

However, I thought the winning cousin drew the next charity since their charity wouldn't be entered. So Nick should be doing the drawing. And Nate needs to enter his charity.

We will be sticking with the Angel Fund of Helena: http://www.angelfundhelena.org .

Hannah said...

Ya, I never got my signed selfie from Nate. I sure hope that Nick follows through on any Charity Presidente obligations. :) We are fine to stick with Camp Make a Dream since we had such an awesome family reunion there and they were so terrific to us!

Anonymous said...

Megs - thank you for clarifying the rule. I couldn't remember them! Nick, you're up buddy!

Molly

Nateusmoore said...

I know I know. The funny part is all the selfies are printed and signed in my office right now. I didn't send them. Horrible follow through. Maybe this year! I'd like to stick with BBBS please.

Jen said...

I'll keep mine as well....and I look forward to seeing how Nick can top Nate's presentation from last year!

Joey said...

You can change the Billings Buyskes' charity to AmericanRivers.org.

Miranda said...

Um, so where are we with this?

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard anything from Nick on this, so it's at a standstill right now. I don't mind doing the drawing if we want to get things moving.

Molly

Miranda said...

For the love of god, someone please do the drawing!!